Sunday, October 12, 2014

Fall Essentials: How to Stay Cozy (Part 2)

          Well here we are again, talking about this wonderful season of Pumpkin Spice Lattes and crunchy leaves. In this second part, I’ll talk about some of my favorite fall foods, favorite songs and artists of the month, and favorite shows at the moment. Why don’t I just call this post “Fall Favorites”? I don’t know.
          I’ll start with foods and drinks. I’m addicted to tea, and most of my friends are well aware of that. I’ll have tea with pizza, with cake, with chips, with salad, with soup, with ANYTHING! But my absolute favorite anytime of the year is Jasmine Green Tea. Unfortunately, green tea isn’t for everyone. Another amazing, particularly fall inspired tea is the Apricot Vanilla Crème by Tazo teas. Sweetened with some sugar, it is perfect and definitely a healthier option compared to the usual Starbucks latte. I also love the new “Chocolate Toast Crunch” cereal this month. It feels odd for me to mention a cereal, but it’s so delicious with milk or without and I’m kinda in love… Just kidding. But it’s really tasty for a quick snack during a boring class or for a midnight craving fulfiller in a bowl of milk(because who eats cereal in the morning? Probably normal people, but not me…).
          Moving on to music! This is my passion, honestly. I love singing more than anything and listening to music is part of my daily routine. Recently, I’ve been loving Tove Lo, who’s been popular with her hit “Habits (Stay High)”, but has a lot of amazing songs that aren’t as popular. I love her album “Queen of the Clouds”, and particularly her songs “Not on Drugs” and “This Time Around”. Peculiar song titles, I know, but they’re amazing. Also enjoying “Turn Blue” by the Black Keys, “Do I Wanna Know” and “Fluorescent Adolescent” by the Arctic Monkeys, and “Glow” by Ella Henderson. There are tons more, but I’ve handpicked a few of my favorites that aren’t too popular so you guys could check out something new. These are my jams.
          And now about the shows… Well, first of all, if you haven’t watched Gossip Girl or Once Upon a Time, you need to watch those. For reality TV, I’m sticking with Project Runway, Raising Asia, and Dance Moms- and I’m waiting for the new Bachelor season! But currently, on cable, I’m watching Red Band Society, and on Netflix, I’m re-watching Gilmore Girls, an old favorite of mine. And for movies, I’m looking forward to watching The Other Woman, the new remake of Annie the Musical in theatres soon, and I still haven’t seen The Fault in Our Stars so pity me!
          That’s it for this post. I hope you guys check out/try out some of these favorites of mine this season. Stay tuned for more posts, lovelies.
          XOXO,

                   st0newashed

No comments:

Post a Comment