Sunday, October 12, 2014

The World of YouTube

          Hey, lovelies. I was just thinking about how some people aren’t very involved in YouTube, and it’s one of my prime sources of entertainment, so I was thinking I’d share my favorite YouTubers with you and which ones you should subscribe to!
          Beauty Gurus: These YouTubers (girls, most likely) create fun videos about style, hair, and makeup. From a morning routine to a DIY bow tutorial, these are the gurus!
·        CuteGirlsHairstyles
·        MacBarbie07-
·        Aspyn Ovard
·        MakeupbyMandy24
·        Meghan Rienks
·        Michelle Phan
·        Mylifeaseva
·        Niki and Gabi
·        SierraMarieMakeup
·        Tealaxx2
·        Zoella
Comedians: YouTubers that make videos to make you laugh. It could be them just talking about things or making skits, but it’s always entertaining!
  •   jennxpenn
  •  IISuperwomanII
  • Connor Franta
  •  GETTOxFABxFOREVER
  •  Lauren Elizabeth
  •     Jc Caylen
  • Miranda Sings
  •  PsychoSoprano
  • Ricky Dillon
  • superkian13
  • SUPERFRUIT
  • thatsojack
Check out these YouTubers whenever you’re in need of entertainment! They’re amazing! See you later, lovelies.
     XOXO,

              st0newashed

No comments:

Post a Comment